Jumeaux
Les meilleurs
Catégories
Carte
Forums
Se connecter
Plus
Jumeaux
Carte
Forums
Ajouter une image
Nous contacter
Qui est connecté?
À propos de nous
English
中文
Русский
Português brasileiro
Français
Беларуская
Українська
Español
Italiano
עִברִית
Deutsch
日本語
Page d'accueil
darewnoo.pl (only Daewoo, FSO)
Commentaires
Nouveau
Ancien
Positif
Négatif
Downloaded from my website: http://www.darewnoo.pl/images/st...
UK.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESS-FOTO-PHOTO-PICTURE-Daewoo-Es...
Original: http://www.italdesign.it/en/projects/daewoo-leganz...
Probably produced in a two copies. Orange (1999) and silver ...
Produced in a single copy
Produced in a two copies
Produced in a single copy
Produced in a single copy
1998!
Romeo Sport too? - I think so. I'm not sure
Daewoo Lanos Sport (T150) '2000–02 -2003, no 2002
1994! (old logo)
2003, not 2002 ;)
*Now is ok
No is ok :)
Lanos T150 generally was available since 2000 (USA 2001) to ...
http://www.autowp.ru/picture/p0bqor - ''Same production year...
2001-2002
No. This is not a sedan. Lanos T150 sedan was not available ...
Ok, I added in comments all the explanations. Please see and...
This photo is reversed. Look: http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/...
explanation: I know! DACC-2 and NO.2 have the same interior....
explanation http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperxp.jpg
explanation http://s4.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperre.jpg
explanation: http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperrr.jpg
explanation: http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperrp.jpg
explanation http://s4.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperhq.jpg
explanation: http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperhs.jpg
explanation: http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/new-7jpg_xeperhw.jpg
←précédente
suivante→
01
02
03
04
05
WheelsAge.org '2005–prés.